Strictly no recruitment agencies, or overseas outsource suppliers.
Work closely with the directors and other members of the production team to ensure their workload is managed and resourced effectively so all projects are delivered on time to quality and budget. It is also key that the targeted profit margin for each project is achieved. This will be achieved though the clear setting of expectations, effective communication, coaching where required and inspiring leadership.
You also have a responsibility to ensure the company is using its resources and operating in a way that maximises its productivity and profitability without compromising quality.
- Managing multiple projects of different sizes across various platforms within an Agile delivery environment
- Project management and team resourcing for application and website builds, testing, deployment and issue resolution of all new multi-platform projects, within an Agile delivery environment
- Proven track record of delivering projects on brief, on time and on budget
- Preparing detailed cost estimates, statements of work, timing plans and specification documents
- Sound understanding of technical development and the process required to deliver digital projects across multiple platforms
- Day-to-day management of creative team, user experience designers and developers; assigning work and managing team deliverables
- Multiple stakeholder management, from technical contract staff, creatives, agencies, all the way up to C-Level managers
- Identifying and managing project risks
- Managing change control procedure
- Ensuring quality control
- Serving as the main point of contact to internal clients and third-parties
- Managing communications with the internal project team and third-parties, holding weekly project status meetings
- Managing post project reviews
Required experience/ skills
- Successful record of delivering IT projects
- Strong understanding of the SDLC (good working knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall)
- Strong experience of working on infrastructure and network projects
- Extensive proven programme and project management experience
- Good, clear communication skills
- Good understanding of project management methodology
- Experience of managing projects using different software tools – GitHub, JIRA, Microsoft Project, Trello etc.
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
[Contact us for the full job description]
This job description defines the role as it exists now. It is not meant to represent an exclusive description of the jobholder’s responsibilities as these may vary from time to time in line with the needs of the business. This role may change and evolve over time and any changes will be communicated appropriately.
To apply for any vacancies please email your C.V, links to your impressive portfolio along with any other information required through to us at email@example.com. We are always looking out for great artists, developers and production support to work with, so it’s always good to keep us updated with your latest work and availability.