Full-Time Junior Developer Required – Immediate Start
Sliced Bread is a long established production company (specialising in animation) based in central London. We are seeking for a Junior Web Developer to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable web & mobile based apps & sites. Whilst developing specifications and making recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
Your specific duties are likely to include
- Work closely with the team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables & timelines, to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (design, computer science) or significant equivalent experience.
- Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web and the ability to transfer this enthusiasm to the role with enthusiasm and self motivation.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Ability to organize & manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
- Values clients and responds to their needs as they arise.
- Establishes effective working relationship with clients.
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe editing suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) or similar tools.
- Complies with all of our policies and procedures.
Other things we get excited about:
- Basic knowledge of CSS3/HTML5 a big plus.
- Familiarity with Adobe Flash and ActionScript 3
- A strong design aesthetic.
- Experience theming open-source CMS frameworks such as Drupal and WordPress.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on successful candidate’s experience and skills
If this is something that interests you, please email us your cv to: [email protected]